Progress Report From a Couple of My Challengers…!

July 3, 2015


Every week, my challengers check in with me and send me their measurements and progress pics. I must say- I'm pretty proud of this gal here! She started A WEEK EARLY because she couldn't wait to get started and has seen great results already!
Another challenger has lost 7 inches in one week!!! He's not making excuses- he's taking action ya'll! 8 pounds down the heathy way! 

smile emoticon smile emoticon smile emoticon This guy is making me proud!!! smile emoticon smile emoticon smile emoticon Pics coming soon! 

I've been getting messages from others in the group today and I couldn't be MORE THRILLED for each of them!!! If you've been waiting to get healthy and are reading this, why wait? Get started with me now! wink emoticon 

----->  Summer Survival Challenge Support group starting 

PREP WEEK on July 6th! If you'd like to learn more, 


CLICK HERE to apply for a spot!

Those who sign up will be entered for a 1 in 3 chance of winning a full bag of vanilla Shakeology! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs