21 Day Fix Approved Cauliflower Pizza Ya'll!

July 2, 2015



I always try to help my clients find healthier alternatives to their favorite foods. This recipe is one of those replacements and I must say, it's very good!


Ingredients:

1 Green----> Shredded Cauliflower
1-2 Green ----> Chopped Veggies & Pizza Sauce
1/4 Red----> Egg
1/4 Red ----> Turkey Bacon
1 Blue ----> Mozzarella Cheese (I use 2%)
Pinch Salt, Oregano, Basil
1 tsp----> Coconut Oil Spray

Directions:

Shred Cauliflower with box grater or ‘rice’ in food processor. Put in bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. Let cool and soak excess liquid out with paper towel. Add egg and spices to cauliflower and mix well. Turn out onto greased cookie sheet. Bake in 450 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes. You will need to watch it. Remove from oven and add Pizza sauce (I used Ragu Pizza Quick – clean) veggies on hand (I used mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes). Add cooked turkey bacon if desired and then sprinkle container of cheese over the top. Put back in oven for approximately 10 minutes (WATCH IT until cheese is just melted). 


ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs