Nashville- here I come!!! :-)

July 14, 2015


GETTING SUPER EXCITED for our trip to Nashville tomorrow! I'm packing and just got in a last minute workout in tonight. :-)

I can't wait to meet some of the amazing women on our team who i've never met in person and get to spend time with my coaches and my brother and sister in law! 
heart emoticon Not only is this trip for business and to meet others who do what I do BUT my hubby and I will ALSO be celebrating our 6 year anniversary! heart emoticon

To those who know me, you know I wear my cowboy boots quite a bit when it's not 100 degrees LOL and have a ton of awesome country inspired fashion in my closet! I know it sounds funny because packing usually isn't fun, but i'm excited to put some outfits together and pack for this fun trip!!! Oh and this picture was taken back in NOVEMEBER! I'm now 20 pounds lighter than I was here in this picture! Excited to wear my cute country dresses and boots smile emoticon smile emoticon smile emoticon


 I can't believe I'm about to head to Nashville and I don't have a single person telling me that I can't!!! For several years, I had jobs that from the outside looking in looked AMAZING but they never were! One job, was in retail and if you know retail, that's all I have to say about that job! At another job, I was being micromanaged by someone who had no idea how to run a business and had no morals. I did not respect him or the company at all and am just SO proud to say that I'M FREE!!! I'm MY OWN boss and I couldn't be HAPPIER!!! 

I'm free to make my own schedule, work wherever and whenever I want all while inspiring people to lead better lives and help others create financial freedom for themselves and their families!  I'm doing what I love EVERY DAY and building my own empire and not working to build someone else's! My team is growing STRONG this year and i'm so proud of all we have accomplished and the connection we have with each other and the support we give each other. <3 We are family. 󾌩 #bossbabe

Are you dreaming of this freedom? I can help! I am a woman with BIG DREAMS and if you are too, lets link up! 

smile emoticon
I can't wait to share our vacation with you and all the exciting things we will be doing out there!!! 

-------> POST BELOW your ABSOLUTE favorite thing to do in NASHVILLE and why we should fit it in our schedule!!! :-)

xoxo,
Stacy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs