Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing! Delicious!

July 2, 2015



This is by far one of my favorite recipes in the reset. I've never been a fan of bottled salad dressings full of preservatives. To me, none of it is good unless it's FRESH! This is quick and easy to make!  Trust me, the whole family will rave about it!

Ingredients:1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil1/4 cup apple cider vinegar3 to 5 cloves garlic, crushed3 tbsp fresh lemon juice2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley1 tsp. Himalayan salt1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard1 tbsp unfiltered honey or raw agave nectar


Place all ingredients in blender and blend on medium high for 30 seconds or until well mixed.  Store in airtight container in refrigerator.  If dressing solidifies when cold, let sit at room temperature until liquid.  Makes 8 to 10 servings.


To learn more about the Ultimate Reset, click here. 



If you're like me, you'll appreciate this chart also! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs