Number 2,214 why I hate diabetes...

July 3, 2015


😁😁😁 So no workout today for me...

Came home from grocery shopping to a low blood sugar so waiting for it to get back in a good rangel...in the meantime, not feeling so great. 

How do others with Diabetes not take care of themselves??? It breaks my heart when I hear stories from diabetics loved ones about how their significant other is not monitoring their blood sugars, not eatin
g properly and just not caring about their health in general. It can be very detrimental to our organs to just let our sugars spiral out of control. I've actually lost my eye sight for a brief time right before I was diagnosed. It was a very scary time fearing I might not ever see again. Thank you God for being good to me! I can't imagine life with no sunsets and taking in all the beauty we are surrounded with.πŸ˜πŸ™

I spoke with both wives while out today running errands and asked them to have their husbands contact me so I could try to convince them why they need a Dexcom. I just can't sit back and not tell people about it. I just can't!

It has been such a blessing in my life.

Double workout tomorrow guys!

πŸ‘‰πŸΌWho else missed their workout today and commits to doing two or double time tomorrow?πŸ˜ƒ

Who's with me?! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#diabetes #diabetesawareness #diabetessucks#diabetestype1 #diabetesproblems #diabetestyp1#diabetesprobs #diabetesmellitus #diabetes1#pinkpineapplefitnessandnutrition#followmefordailymotivation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs