I have a confession to make------>

July 3, 2015

Today marks my 3rd attempt at COMPLETING my favorite program, 21 Day Fix! I know, I know....on my first attempt, I got sick and couldn't eat all of the food on my meal plan and literally couldn't breathe to workout due to asthmatic bronchitis. My 2nd attempt at it, I had a couple mini vacations and bombed it. 

This time I WILL complete the full 21 days!!! I am 
telling ya'll for the extra accountability. When I put my goals out there, it makes me even more determined!

I will be heading to Nashville in July with all my fellow coaches and my goal is to get leaner and stronger for this big event! 

This program is all about portion control...when to eat, what to eat, how much to eat. Combine that with an awesome and specific fitness regimen that combines cardio, strength, stretch and you have measurable results every week! In 21 days, you will have a new habit that is delicious, fits into your schedule and gives results! ðŸ˜‰

Would you want to join me if I told you that you can get this entire program from me for FREE this month ?!?!

Message me to find out how! ðŸ˜ƒ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs