My Free Clean Eating Camp starts tomorrow!!!

June 28, 2015


Have you been feeling sluggish and bloated and tired? Let me help you get your nutrition back on track! Nothing required except to check in once daily and learn through a private online Facebook group!

For 5 days I'll be sharing information about clean eating, meal plans, grocery lists, recipes and most importantly, I will be helping you replace those favorite junk food items with a healthier version of it. I will also teach you how to take any recipe and make it healthier! :-)

I used to LOVE all the processed foods …SO, I know that since I did make this lifestyle change, you can too! It's just for 5 days. YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID!

You'll learn to fuel your body and feel the difference with your energy levels and sleep.

The best part, is that I'm going to give you all of the *TOOLS* and teach you how!

Want to join? Find my post here and comment "i'm in" and tag a friend to join you and I'll RESERVE your spot!!! :-)

[*For non-coaches only]

#accountability #perfectionNOTrequired #pinkpineapplefitnessandnutrition #lifebydesign #whynotyou #joinme #askmehow #Health #Fitness #Gethealthytoday #Thankful #Shakeology #Healthylifestyle #Lifestyle #Fun #Challenge #Weightloss #Getwell #Training #transformation #eatclean #diet #road2bfit #eat #lifestyle #fit #motivation #pinkpineapplefitnessbystacy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs