Hey Friends! Let's All Pay it Forward...

June 29, 2015



Hey friends! Let's all pay it FORWARD today….
one small random act of KINDNESS for someone.

Doesn't it brighten your day too to make someone smile?! Making a difference in someone's life-even if it's just holding the door for someone or complimenting them in some way goes a long way!

Be the LIGHT in the LIFE of another person today!
Can we start a RIPPLE effect?

***Share with me below what you did to make someone smile today!!! It will make me smile. smile emoticon I'll be sending out something special to my clients today who have had amazing strides in their health and fitness to make them smile.

PS. I absolutely LOVED reading these ways people have payed it forward! http://www.buzzfeed.com/archetypeme/11-people-paying-it-forward?sctp=da&scvn=buzzfeed&scsrc=bz_social-content-seeding&sckw=pixel&sccrtv=w_b__0115#.vw4Yb36JY

#shineon #payitforward

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs