Healthy Homemade Jalapeño Poppers!

July 2, 2015



I absolutely LOVE jalapeño poppers, but they are not the healthiest option, so I had to improvise and i'd have to say that these are pretty darn good! They were a huge hit with my family! I added chicken for a twist instead of bacon and used 2% cheeses AND I didn't use any breading! If you happen to be sensitive to hot things, be sure to wear gloves when cutting peppers.

How to:
1. Cut the jalapeño's in half then use a spoon to scoop out ALL seeds. **Make sure you scoop out EVERY seed or they will be SUPER SPICY!**
2. Mix no fat cream cheese and 2% cheddar cheese in a bowl. I use Sargento brand. I like it best.
3. Take mixture and stuff the jalapeño's almost to the top.
4. Add grilled chicken on top.

Bake in oven for 20 min on 375…that timing varies on depending size of jalapeño! I had monster sized jalapeño's! 


ENJOY Ya'll!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs