My favorite way to countdown to Christmas! Your kids will love it!!!

December 9, 2015

Since this month i've been focusing on random acts of kindness and helping others, I found this awesome calendar for you to use with your children this month. I know it's a little late but you can still partake and discover the joy it brings you and your family. <3 I can only imagine the impact it will have.
Connecting as a family each day over the holidays is what makes Christmas so FUN and memorable! It will also help change your children's perspective on things and teach them more about giving and what it means to give! <3 Enjoy and Merry Christmas friends!
 Spread the love my friends not only this month but all year round. <3 


Much love,
Stacy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs