A Salad the Whole Family Will Love!

February 27, 2017

Hey ya'll! This salad is one of my new faves!!! While visiting a good friend for dinner, she made this salad and I loved it so much, I skipped dessert and had a second helping of it! In fact, it's so good, that you really don't need any dressing!!!

Last night we celebrated my Mother-in-Law's birthday and I made it for everyone. Many went back for seconds including me! :-) Needless to say, it was a big hit!

Here's what you throw together:

Butter lettuce
blueberries
mandarin oranges
strawberries
feta cheese
pine nuts
sliced almonds or candied pecans

For the dressing, I just use a light balsamic vinaigrette or plain olive oil and balsamic vinegar...the family loved raspberry vinaigrette with theirs...I would imagine strawberry vinaigrette would be delicious too! :-)


Enjoy!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs