Here's a Breakfast Recipe You're Sure to Love! Protein Pancakes!!! Yummmmmm

December 21, 2015


I'm a gal who LOVES breakfast and PANCAKES!!! To keep up with my healthy meal plan, I was eating eggs nearly every morning. I was starting to get tired of just eggs so I decided to try and create a healthy protein pancake. I did a little research and found a banana and egg version and tried it. They just were not that great to me and needed more flavor so I decided I'd try some other ingredients to spice things up a bit. After a few tries and different ideas, I came up with what I believe to be the perfect healthy pancake alternative! These are definitely a staple in my house! 

So, here ya go! Enjoy these! I know I do!

To make things super easy, I add all ingredients into my Magic Bullet and blend together before cooking.

Ingredients:
4 eggs (or 2 eggs and 3 egg whites)
1 whole Banana (I freeze my banana's once ripe and store in freezer bags...I like to use a frozen banana because it gives a thicker consistency)
1/2 cup oats
1 tbs no sugar added applesauce (watch for artificial sweeteners)
1 tsp vanilla

Option: top with cinnamon once on your plate. Sometimes, I add fresh blueberries or strawberries on top or in with the mix. 



I usually double the recipe if cooking for more than myself so that I have left overs for the next day. Just store in a ziplock bag once cooled and place in fridge. Heat in microwave the next day and they taste as good as they are fresh off the stove top! ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!! <3

Stacy Westbrook, Stacy Whitehead, Clean Eating, Accountability, Challenge, 21 Day Fix, Body Image, 21 Day Fix Recipes, Shakeology, Free People, Cheerleader, Health and Fitness Coach, Get in Shape, Healthy Breakfast, Pancakes, healthy alternative




No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs