Yummy Egg Muffins

September 18, 2015


These were DELICIOUS and SO SIMPLE and most importantly FAST! You can meal prep these for the week and just pop them in the microwave and go during the week! EASY PEEZY!

Set oven at 350 degrees.

Wisk these ingredients together:
6 eggs (wisk them really good first before adding the rest)
1 1/2 cup of veggies of your choice----> For these, I used spinach, broccoli diced small, diced onion (I used frozen diced onion you can buy at the grocery), 2% Sargento cheddar cheese.
I didn't measure these, just sprinkled them in...
Red Pepper 
Garlic powder
Sea Salt 
Black Pepper

*Feel free to add a meat such as sausage also. I prefer mine without but my hubby loves sausage with his...I just make his sausage on the stove top and throw a few muffins on his plate to go with it! It makes him happy- happy is good! :-) These are GREAT for anyone who is on a low carb diet...great for me since I am a type 1 diabetic! They leave me feeling full and the protein helps to stabilize my blood sugar until I eat my mid-morning snack! ;-)


After everything is mixed together, scoop out with spoon and put in well prayed muffin pan and bake for 23 minutes!

ENJOY!!!! :-)

Note: 21 Day Fix Approved!!!! 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue (if you add feta or any cheese!) = 2 muffins/serving



What's your favorite egg combo? I've also tried these with green and red peppers diced and diced tomato and scallions...all combo's seem to be very good!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs